Friday, May 6, 2011

Another Three Months


Three months have gone by from the 'Blizzard of 2011'. We have waited a long time this spring for some warmth and sunshine.

Today, my reports from the oncologist and the lab were all good! Those who have been this way know what it is like to wait for those numbers. I am so grateful.

Here is a photo from today of my oncologist; my hero who has overseen my care with competence and safety. She is outstanding!

Thank you Lord for these results.

Happy Spring.....Linda

3 comments:

  1. We rejoice with you both. Our hope is sure.

    Ps. 71:14
    Steve (and Dawn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not been to you blog since the blizzard. I am home from school today with a virus and had some time on my hands... What great timing! (no accident) I am so please for you! You both look so pretty in your picture. I love having more women in medicine. Two perspectives are better than one as research is done and treatments are configured... Have a great summer. Remember if you travel via auto to visit you New England Branch we would be honored if you used us as a stop over. (Near Cedar Point, too)The guest room is always ready. Bonnie Bowerman (Grete's Aunt)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news! So excited for you:) We need to get together again either here in Michigan or when we come in for a docto's appointment. Let us know when you are up our way.

    ReplyDelete